CNC lathe custom manufacturers to describe the positioning accuracy of small CNC lathe linear motion
Date of release:2019-01-24 Author:Nuoxin Click:
The positioning accuracy of a small CNC lathe can be understood as the motion accuracy of the machine tool. Ordinary machine tools are manually fed. The positioning accuracy is mainly determined by the reading error. The movement of the small CNC lathe is realized by digital program instructions. Therefore, the positioning accuracy is determined by the numerical control system and mechanical transmission error. The movement of each moving part of the machine tool is completed under the control of the numerical control device. The precision that each moving part can achieve under the control of the program command directly reflects the precision that the machined part can achieve. Therefore, the positioning accuracy is an important test. content.
The positioning accuracy of a small CNC lathe refers to the positional accuracy that can be achieved by the movement of each coordinate axis of the machine tool under the control of the numerical control device. The positioning accuracy of a small CNC lathe can be understood as the motion accuracy of the machine tool. The following CNC lathe custom manufacturer Zhongshan Nuoxin Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. mainly introduces the linear motion positioning accuracy of the small CNC lathe:
1. Linear motion positioning accuracy detection
Linear motion positioning accuracy is generally performed under no-load conditions on machine tools and benches. According to the national standards and the provisions of the International Organization for Standardization, the detection of small CNC lathes shall be subject to laser measurement. In the absence of a laser interferometer, it is also possible for a general user to use a standard scale with an optical reading microscope for comparative measurements. However, the accuracy of the measuring instrument must be one to two levels higher than the accuracy of the measurement. In order to reflect all the errors in the multiple positioning, the ISO standard stipulates that each positioning point is calculated by five measurement data and the dispersion difference band of the dispersion--3 dispersion band is used.
2, linear motion repeat positioning accuracy detection
The instrument used for the test is the same as that used to detect the positioning accuracy. The general detection method is to measure at any three positions near the midpoint and the two ends of each coordinate stroke. Each position is quickly moved, and the positioning is repeated 7 times under the same conditions. The stop position value is measured and the reading is made worse. value. Taking one-half of the larger difference of the three positions, the positive and negative signs are attached as the repeated positioning accuracy of the coordinates, which is a more basic index reflecting the stability of the axis motion accuracy.
3, inspection of cutting accuracy
The cutting precision of the machine tool, also known as dynamic precision, is a comprehensive precision, which not only reflects the geometric accuracy and positioning accuracy of the machine tool, but also includes the material of the test piece, the ambient temperature, the performance of the small CNC lathe tool and the cutting conditions. Errors and measurement errors caused by various factors. The cutting accuracy test can be divided into two types of machining precision inspection and processing one standard comprehensive test piece accuracy test. Unless otherwise specified, the material of the workpiece to be cut is generally made of first-grade cast iron, and the carbide cutting tool is used to cut according to the standard cutting amount.
The address of this article:http://www.surge-snow.com/en/news/396.html
- Turning and milling composite CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the technology of turning and milling combined machining center
- Small CNC lathe manufacturers talk about common sense in lathe power supply
- What are the requirements for the use of turning and milling composite CNC lathes?
- CNC lathe custom manufacturers talk about the daily maintenance of lathe oil mist system
- How to improve the processing efficiency of small CNC lathes for CNC lathe custom manufacturers
- Small CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the relationship between precision and resolution of CNC machine tool encoder
- Turning and milling composite CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the division of CNC machining process
- CNC lathe custom manufacturers talk about the advantages of integrated cast iron slant bed
- Small CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the future development of turning and milling composite CNC lathe
- Turning and milling composite CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the main components of CNC lathes