What are the requirements for the use of turning and milling composite CNC lathes?
Date of release:2019-01-24 Author:Nuoxin Click:
As a precision mechanical equipment, the CNC milling lathe is very easy to damage the fuselage if it is not placed in a reasonable environment. Therefore, the site and usage requirements of the machining center must be strictly controlled. For details, please refer to the following points.
The general machining center is installed in the machine shop, which not only has large changes in ambient temperature, but also has poor operating conditions, and many kinds of electromechanical equipments, resulting in large fluctuations in the power grid. Therefore, the location of the machining center requires strict control of the power supply voltage. Power supply voltage fluctuations must be within the allowable range and remain relatively stable. Otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the machining center CNC system.
The ambient temperature of the turning and milling composite CNC lathe is less than 30 degrees, and the relative temperature is less than 80%. Generally, the numerical control electric control box is internally provided with an exhaust fan or a cooling fan to keep the electronic components, especially the central processing unit, with a constant operating temperature or a small temperature difference. Excessive temperature and humidity will result in reduced life of the control system components and lead to increased failure. Increased temperature and humidity, increased dust can cause bonding on the integrated circuit board and cause short circuits.
When using the machining center, the user is not allowed to arbitrarily change the parameters set by the manufacturer in the control system. The setting of these machining center parameters is directly related to the dynamic characteristics of the various components of the machining center. Only the value of the gap compensation parameter can be adjusted according to the actual situation.
Turning and milling composite CNC lathes should be kept away from vibration sources, avoid direct sunlight and heat radiation, and avoid the effects of moisture and airflow. If there is a vibration source near the turning and milling CNC lathe, an anti-vibration groove should be installed around the machining center. Otherwise, it will directly affect the machining accuracy and stability of the turning and milling composite CNC lathe, which will lead to poor contact of electronic components, causing malfunctions and affecting the reliability of the turning and milling composite CNC lathe.
The above is the above is the milling and milling CNC lathe for everyone to introduce the relevant knowledge about the use of the milling and milling CNC lathes, I hope to help everyone, if you need other questions, please contact Zhongshan Nordson Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. The manufacturer will introduce you to the relevant knowledge about the use environment of the CNC milling lathe processing. I hope to help you. If you need other questions, please contact us.
The address of this article:http://www.surge-snow.com/en/news/395.html
- Small CNC lathe manufacturers talk about common sense in lathe power supply
- Small CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the future development of turning and milling composite CNC lathe
- Turning and milling composite CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the main components of CNC lathes
- Turning and milling composite CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the division of CNC machining process
- Small CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the relationship between precision and resolution of CNC machine tool encoder
- CNC lathe custom manufacturers talk about the advantages of integrated cast iron slant bed
- How to improve the processing efficiency of small CNC lathes for CNC lathe custom manufacturers
- CNC lathe custom manufacturers talk about the daily maintenance of lathe oil mist system
- CNC lathe custom manufacturers to describe the positioning accuracy of small CNC lathe linear motion
- Turning and milling composite CNC lathe manufacturers talk about the technology of turning and milling combined machining center